5.13.2013

The Second Generation: Wesley John Monzon

I decided to study at the Bible Institute because of the way my dad lived his life after his year at the Bible Institute in Brazil. God showed him what He wanted him to do with his life, and I really want God to show me what to do.

Since I have been at the Bible Institute, God has taught me a lot about humility and really trusting Him with everything, especially my future.

My dad always told me, “Go to the Bible Institute. It’s the best decision you can make. God will show you through this year what He wants you to do with your life, and He will use you in many ways.”

I really hope God will use me in the area of being an example and being able to stand up for my faith. I hope He will point me in the right direction always.

For more second generation stories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment