5.13.2013

The Second Generation: Brad Wieder

I became aware of the Word of Life Bible Institute from my family. My mom and aunt went there and said they liked it, so I decided to check it out. My parents thought the Bible Institute would be a good foundation and would give me direction for my future.

I have made friends with people who really love the Lord and who have been an encouragement to me. One thing I really like is how close you get to your roommates and dorm-mates as well as many other students. They are like your second family. You can talk to them about anything, and they are always there for you. I have really learned a lot about God’s Word and how to apply it to my life.

Click here to read about Brad's mom, Anne, Class of 1987 and 2012.

For more second generation stories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment