5.13.2013

The Second Generation: Ryan Williamson

I came to the Bible Institute in my mid-20s as a married student when my daughter, Kirsten, who is now a Bible Institute student in Florida, was only three months old. I already had a college degree, but I wanted to spend a year immersed in the Word of God so I could grow more and prepare to serve the Lord.

Following my time at the Bible Institute, I served with Word of Life Local Church ministries in Indiana.  My training at Word of Life equipped me to be a lifelong student of the Word and to be active in ministry. Our children have known from an early age that their college career will begin at a Bible Institute, no matter what career path they choose. The year or more they spend immersed in the life-changing Word of God is a foundation for lifetime growth and service that is hard to duplicate anywhere else.

Click here to read about Ryan’s daughter, Kirsten, Class of 2013

For more second generation stories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment