5.13.2013

The Second Generation: Taylor Lingelbach

I learned about the Bible Institute at a very young age, considering my parents met each other there. They wanted me to come for at least one year to have a firm foundation in the Word of God before diving into a secular university.
Since I’ve been at the Bible Institute, I’ve realized that every little thing we do is part of God’s plan. He knows what is best for us, and we should trust Him more than anything or anyone.

By the time I graduate next year, I hope God will set out the direction He wants me to go. I will be attending the University of South Florida, and with the Biblical foundation that I will be gaining here, I plan on living for God in all things, especially in a non-Christian environment.

Click here to read about Taylor's parents, John and Kimberly, Class of 1988.

For more second generation stories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment