10.01.2012

Testimony Corner: Christine (Jerome) Cuz, Class of 2003

Ten years ago I was honored to be part of the first class of the Bible Institute in Canada. The Bible Institute really helped me to develop sound Christian theology and understand why I believe what I believe. It showed me how to take an exegetical approach to the Bible and to look at God’s Word in a deeper and more meaningful way than I previously had. I can look back 10 years ago and say that the Bible Institute played a pivotal part in my Christian faith that has helped me develop into the person I am today!

Since leaving the Bible Institute, I was able to transfer credits to Briercrest College in Caronport, Saskatchewan, where I received my bachelor’s in recreation leadership. During that time I met and married my husband, Kevin. We celebrated our five-year anniversary in June.

Two years after my husband and I were married, we joined the staff of Athletes in Action Canada, which is under the umbrella of Power to Change Ministries, formerly Campus Crusade for Christ. We now live in Ottawa, Ontario, where Kevin serves full-time, ministering in the lives of athletes on both the Ottawa and Carleton University campuses. After having our bouncing baby boy Elijah (Eli) back in July 2010, I have since decided to run my own daycare business, which allows me to be a stay-at-home mom. It's the best job ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment